- To promote all the aspects of development and growth related to the Electronics, IT, Telecommunications, Engineering and Consutling sectors.
- To defend the legitimate interests of member companies.
- To favour the assimilation and efficient usage of advanced technologies by the Basque Country as a region, with the aim of collaborating with the development of an Information and Knowledge Society.
- To be recognised as the most committed private and independent institution to the development of the electronics and ICTs that it represents with a rational and efficient usage of products and services based on those technologies, in the Basque Country.
- To be the most important reference as an association, which integrates efforts and skills in the referred technologies in the Basque Country.
- To be the association that represents the largest number of companies in Spain, in the European Union and in the global market, through its own actions and possible collaborations as equals with other institutions.
- To be an active and dynamic agent that reflects the image of the Basque Country as a technologically advanced society, commercially flexible and committed to society, and to be a key element to the internationalisation of its member companies
Startup OLÉ 2023 will take place from the 4th – 7th of September, and has gather along its history +40.000 attendees from +120 countries; +1.500 startups, scaleups and spin offs; +1.200 speakers; +300 corporates and investors with investment portfolio of over €100kM. Our goal is to present the pr
Terrorist Content Online (TCO): how to prevent it?
How terrorist organisations spread TCO and what can be done to stop it
Terrorists and violent extremists are increasingly trying to find new ways to exploit the internet. The growth of terrorist propaganda to recruit and inspire attacks is a risk to us all.