- To promote all the aspects of development and growth related to the Electronics, IT, Telecommunications, Engineering and Consutling sectors.
- To defend the legitimate interests of member companies.
- To favour the assimilation and efficient usage of advanced technologies by the Basque Country as a region, with the aim of collaborating with the development of an Information and Knowledge Society.
- To be recognised as the most committed private and independent institution to the development of the electronics and ICTs that it represents with a rational and efficient usage of products and services based on those technologies, in the Basque Country.
- To be the most important reference as an association, which integrates efforts and skills in the referred technologies in the Basque Country.
- To be the association that represents the largest number of companies in Spain, in the European Union and in the global market, through its own actions and possible collaborations as equals with other institutions.
- To be an active and dynamic agent that reflects the image of the Basque Country as a technologically advanced society, commercially flexible and committed to society, and to be a key element to the internationalisation of its member companies
ECSO is proud to announce that the call is now open for startups to attend the 10th Cyber Investor Days and compete for the European Cybersecurity STARtup Award. Selected startups will win the chance to pitch their innovative cybersecurity solutions and hold B2B meetings with leading investors and corporations from Europe and beyond at ECSO’s Cyber Investor Days, taking place on 1 and 2 December 2021 in Helsinki, Finland.