How to keep track with global EU standards
Cyberwatching.eu will promote through its website, social media channels and professional networks best practices from standardization organisations (SDOs and SSOs) concerning cyber-risk management, cybersecurity and privacy. Cyberwatching.eu will keep all the major stakeholders (R&I groups, SMEs, public sector bodies) updated on the most relevant standardization efforts, how to implement them and which purpose they’re supposed to serve.
The coverage will be overarching: not only EU standards will be mapped but also internationally, such as new network security standards from ISO/IEC, NIST (US National Institute of Standards and Technology), ETSI, ITU, IEEE. Furthermore, Cyberwatching.eu will support greater uptake and increased harmonization across EU organisations, promoting concrete benefits of standards implementation.
Which are the most important benefits of joining Cyberwatching.eu?
• High visibility of standards best practices thanks to the Catalogue of Standards on the website and promoted through tailored campaigns.
• Increased awareness of standardisation as a best practice to abide by.
• Timely insights from EAG, representatives of standardisation organisations.
• Contributions to key standardisation EC-funded project (as StandICT.eu).
• Fostering synergies with relevant organisations in the EU, primarily the European Cybersecurity Organisation (ECSO) and its WG1 on Standards and Certifications.
• Useful outputs such as the whitepaper on cybersecurity standard gap analysis and the Cybersecurity & Privacy Roadmap.