Cyberwatching.eu and the SOFIE project are collaborating to organise a 2-hour workshop entitled “Decentralised operation and security in the IoT Space” to be held on 18th June at 11 AM CEST (12 PM EEST). The workshop will be showcasing how decentralized operation and security in the IoT Space help our society and economy.
Better business transparency and remote access are fundamentally important as the COVID-19 pandemic has forced us to operate in unprecedented times where a rapid transition to a more digitalised workflow is vital.
We are inviting:
- People interested in IoT interoperability.
- People interested in facilitating the smooth creation of new IoT business platforms through secure open federation.
- Cybersecurity and privacy (CS&P) community and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) looking for resources to make their business more secure
- A valuable opportunity to learn from European IoT and CS&P experts who will be sharing their experience.
- Gain insights into the SOFIE architecture being developed in the SOFIE project currently used to power four pilots: supply chain, energy flexibility marketplace, context-aware mobile gaming, and energy data exchange.
- Discover the cybersecurity resources which SMEs and projects could benefit from, particularly in the current situation where cybersecurity skills are more needed than ever before.
- Use the opportunity to ask all these great people questions
- Plus, it’s free!
If you missed the Cyberwatching.eu and SOFIE workshop, click here to watch the recorded webinar and download the speakers’ slides.