The four pilot projects involved in the development of the European Cybersecurity Competence Network will present their plans and upcoming tools and services for SMEs in the Cyberwatching.eu webinar on the 2nd of April, 10:00 AM CEST
The biggest challenges to face
Most of the time policy makers struggle to fully achieve a comprehensive view of CS&P initiatives and their impacts from a socio-economic perspective as well as understanding how to channel future funding in order to get the most benefits out of them. Besides, regulators need a better grasp of best practices concerning compliance, data breach reporting and similar issues.
Which are the most important benefits of joining Cyberwatching.eu?
• Playing an active role in paving the way of the coming Digital Single Market. Cyberwatching.eu will grant key policies insights for monitoring each progress of related DSM actions to further shape R&I directions.
• Bringing valid and insightful contributions through collaboration with ECSO on foundational CS&P major topics and subjects.
• Give a prominent support for creating a rooted cybersecurity culture both in public and private organisations throughout EU and Associated Countries.
• Providing accurate roadmaps on CS&P, regulatory compliance and ICT standardization.
• Helping to monitor the actual impact of R&I actions through the Catalogue of Services and the Clustering activities.
• Easy access to EU R&I results and to innovative CS&P products and services.