Cyberwatching.eu will rely on a wide array of organisations as multiplier channels to reach influential stakeholders with like-minded activities:
- The arising number of cybersecurity clusters at national/regional/local level across Eu and associated countries offers an opportunity to reach the demand side for CS&P. Cyberwatching.eu will identify valuable opportunities for promoting both the marketplace and other project assets.
- Synergies between similar projects (such as Eu-Unity and AEGIS) will help to improve the impact by joining forces on communication and stakeholder engagement activities.
- IT and information security channels will allow to further reach large numbers of representatives from major stakeholder groups.
Which are the most important benefits of joining Cyberwatching.eu?
- Unique chance for CS&P clusters to effectively reinforce their reputation as well as showcase their events, projects and initiatives (national and pan-European)
- Avoid fragmentation. Opportunities for cooperation, research and partnership with multiple actors will be granted
- Play an active role into shaping a safe and sound European cybersecurity ecosystem by gathering CS&P Clusters in the Cyberwatching.eu annual event to foster solid cooperation with other national and international activities (ENISA, ECSO, National CSIRTs and more). The ultimate goal is to maximise outreach to European businesses and citizens.