Cybersecurity provides the bedrock of trust and reliability on which the Digital Single Market will be built. cyberwatching.eu will deliver an 3-5 year roadmap identifying also the socio-economic impact of cybersecurity and current gaps and future priorities in the Cybersecurity and privacy landscape that should be addressed for an effective Digital Single Market.
The roadmap will make recommendations stemming from the R&I Catalogue of Services and will encourage projects to plan early their route to market. In addition, the roadmap will set out guidelines for the industry and the public sector to comply with standards which support global interoperability and seamless trustworthy standardisation.
The roadmap will cover key areas such as:
- Promoting awareness & risk perception regarding cybersecurity & privacy.
- Communicating cybersecurity & privacy as valuable assets.
- Feedback gathering from communities on value-sensitive issues related to cybersecurity & privacy.
- Societal participation in ICT innovation and implementation regarding cybersecurity & privacy.
- Identification of the economic foundation of a sustainable approach to value-sensitive innovation.