One of the challenges in cybersecurity is having to get certification in different countries.
In this webinar, we will cover the issues of the gaps in cybersecurity certification, including harmonization. We will touch upon some key areas, such as trust, harmonisation, GDPR, governance, risk management, among other topics of interest within the cybersecurity community.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, September 5, 2018, at 10:30 CET
Who should attend
The webinar is open to all interested in the cybersecurity landscape, especially those concerned with certification and compliance, i.e., those who need to certify, those who need to provide technical solutions, those who want to buy certified solutions and systems, those who need to advise.
- 10:30 - 10:35 Cyberwatching.eu - The EU Cybersecurity & Privacy Observatory Nicholas Ferguson. Trust-IT Services & Cyberwatching.eu project
- 10:35 - 10:45 Certification: a government view Colin Whorlow, National Cyber Security Center UK
- 10:45 - 10:55 The European Security Certification Framework: Initial Results From the EU-SEC Project Jürgen Großmann, Fraunhofer FOKUS & EU-SEC project
- 10:55 - 11:05 Architecture and composition in security standards Holger Blasum, SYSGO & CertMLS project
- 11:05 - 11:15 Q&A
- 11:15 - 11:25 Does certification engender trust? Scott Cadzow, Cadzow Communications Consulting & StandICT EAG
- 11:25 - 11:35 GDPR: the possible value of certification in data protection compliance and accountability Paolo Balboni, ICT Legal Consulting
- 11:35 - 11:45 About ECSO Working Group1 Standardisation, certification, labelling and supply chain management Mark Miller, CONCEPTIVITY, Cyberwatching.eu
- 11:45 - 11:55 Risk Management In the Certification and GDPR Realm Francesco Manca, AON
- 11:55 - 12:05 TRUst-Enhancing certified Solutions for SEcurity & protection of Citizens’ rights in digital Europe Jon Kingsbury, Knowledge Transfer Network
- 12:05 - 12:15 Q&A