PAPAYA: Platform for PrivAcY preserving data Analytics is one of the GDPR cluster projects that will help companies to follow a privacy-by-design approach & adopt
#PrivacyEnhancingTechnologies to ensure their clients’ privacy is protected.
C3ISP mission is to define a collaborative and confidential information sharing, analysis and protection framework as a service for cyber security management. C3ISP innovation is the possibility to share information in a flexible and controllable manner inside a collaborative multi-domain environment to improve detection of cyber threats and response capabilities, still preserving the confidentiality of the shared information. C3ISP paradigm is collect, analyse, inform, and react.
Who is the project designed for?
- Providers of aggregated security services, including CERTS
- Providers of computer services (ISPs, cloud service providers (IaaS, AaaS))
- Companies who seek to protect their computing capabilities, products and services,
specifically enterprises and SMEs
- Providers of security products and services who could license C3ISP outcomes to
improve their security or privacy capabilities
- Security and privacy researchers who seek to advance the state of the art
- Standard and policy bodies who might relate to C3ISP recommendations
- EU project stakeholders
How will your project benefit the end-user?
To facilitate the writing, understanding, analysis, management, enforcement and dissolution of data sharing agreements; going from high level descriptions (close to natural language) to system enforceable data usage policies.